Vermentino is the white vine variety par excellence of the Tuscan coast, it is used to make fresh, fruity white wines with fine minerality, and with the fragrance of summer grasses and blossoms, quince and pear. For us, our Vermentino, aged exclusively in steel, is an expression of Italy’s joie de vivre - a light, delicate white wine, particularly well suited as an apéritif or to accompany seafood.
"50 shades of ... citrus fruits: this Vermentino 2018 unfolds its freshness on citrus notes, with a preponderance for pink grapefruit. A bright and lively wine."
More information on the vintages
- Selection: 100% Vermentino
- Denomination: IGT Toscana Vermentino
- Region: Maremma, Tuscany
- Color: Pale grey with hints of mercury on the rim
- On the nose: Rich expression of lime, grapefruit and elderberry flowers with touches of exotic fruits.
- On the plate: Bright and fresh entrance evolving on grapefruit, Cedro lemon and white peach lingering on fresh almonds and blood orange.
- Winemaking: Whole cluster pressing No malolactic fermentation
- Aging: 6 months on lees in stainless steel tanks
- Bottling: Light filtration
- Soil: Clay and limestone
- Plantation: 7,575 vines/ha oriented north/south
- Harvest: Hand picked