"50 shades of ... citrus fruits: this Vermentino 2018 unfolds its freshness on citrus notes, with a preponderance for pink grapefruit. A bright and lively wine."
More information on the vintages
- Selection: 100% Vermentino
- Denomination: IGT Toscana Vermentino
- Region: Maremma, Tuscany
- Color: Pale grey with hints of mercury on the rim
- On the nose: Rich expression of lime, grapefruit and elderberry flowers with touches of exotic fruits.
- On the plate: Bright and fresh entrance evolving on grapefruit, Cedro lemon and white peach lingering on fresh almonds and blood orange.
- Winemaking: Whole cluster pressing No malolactic fermentation
- Aging: 6 months on lees in stainless steel tanks
- Bottling: Light filtration
- Soil: Clay and limestone
- Plantation: 7,575 vines/ha oriented north/south
- Harvest: Hand picked